Customer Success Management is the bridge between our Professional Services, Operational Support and Sales teams. The Customer Success Manager will join the Smart Post Deployment Team to work directly with customers to ensure that their overall user experience with Kainos Smart is a success.
We are looking for an individual who strike the right mix of sales, account management, domain knowledge and customer management skills.
- Developing long term partnerships with our customers to ensure that they realise the full value of their investment in Smart.
- Establishing a trusted adviser relationship that works to ensure customer’s overall satisfaction with our product.
- Acting as a liaison between professional services, operational support and the customer with a focus on advocating Kainos Smart test strategy and how the customer can get the very best out of the product.
- Developing success engagement plans for customers that outline their metrics for success, and reporting and tracking on same.
- Delivering customer retention in line with market standards
- Monitoring and facilitating the customer’s adoption of our product features and functionality with providing the Smart leadership team an understanding of customer’s overall business needs as they relate to our products.
- Creation of a customer satisfaction model and relevant artefacts.
- Leveraging customer relationships as needed for prospect references.
- Keeping customers informed of process and procedural changes.
- Become proficient in the Kainos Smart Deployment Strategy.
- Demonstrate competency in the Smart product suite - Financials, HCM, Security and Integrations.
- Work with the Head of Professional Services and the Smart leadership team to identify/resolve all issues that could impact satisfaction.
- Account Management experience with Workday, Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft or similar ERP application.
Required Skills / Experience:
- 8-10 years in a customer facing services role (consulting or account management) that includes achieving customer retention targets and customer satisfaction
- 3-5 years operating at a senior level within an organisation
- Functional domain knowledge with Human Capital Management, Financial Management, or Payroll applications.
- Account management experience with Human Capital Management, Financial Management, or Payroll application system implementation.
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers especially at the Executive level.
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Professional Services, Customer Support and Sales & Marketing).
- Proven ability to manage and develop talent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chair meetings or host webinars.
- Bachelor degree required, at a minimum. Business or technical degree preferred.
- Consulting experience either as an internal consultant or with a consulting/software company.
- Excellent organization, time management, and communication skills.
- Essential proven experience in the creation, establishing and tracking of processes to achieve required Customer Retention levels
- Ability to create and track KPIs for Customer Success Team
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Kainos is a professional services organisation with clients spread across the globe and we deliver projects both from client site, and from our offices. While we will attempt to base you on projects near or at your contracted office location, you need to be willing to travel to client sites and spend time away during the week if it is required.
Given the range and nature of work that we carry out for our clients, all Kainos employees are required to possesses up to date security clearance (Basic Disclosure, Access NI etc), if you do not already possess this, you will be asked to apply for it prior to joining Kainos.
We’re an inclusive bunch at Kainos and we believe in equal opportunity. We welcome applications from all walks
of life, including those with criminal records. Everyone who is offered a position here undergoes a background
check, however no one is treated differently due to their background where it isn’t relevant to the role. It’s
important to note – failure to reveal information which is relevant to the position sought, could result in us
having to withdraw the conditional offer of employment.
In short: Having a criminal record will not exclude you from a career with Kainos. This depends entirely on the
nature and requirements of the position, together with the circumstances and background of offences.