The Data Consultant will be responsible for supporting the successful implementation of enterprise-scale Workday HCM solutions This will be done by working closely with client business teams and internal delivery teams to gather and transform the organizational and employee data prior to loading into the Workday tenants.
- Works as part of a project team (on Kainos or client site) to deliver Workday HCM solutions to clients:
- Supports the Senior HCM Consultant / Solution Architect with client demonstrations of Workday HCM data requirements.
- Under the supervision of the Senior HCM Consultant, is a key member of the team which completes the build of the Workday deployment tenants throughout the client implementation, including:
- Having responsibility for the end to end data migration process for clients;
- Co-ordinate with clients to populate data collection templates;
- Provide functional/technical support and guidance to client team members on the data collection templates;
- Ensure data integrity issues highlighted in the data collection template are acted on by client team members;
- Ensure data cleansing issues are acted on by client teams during data collection cycles;
- Resolve technical issues when data loads error, including route cause analysis;
- Validate all data that is loaded into Workday and compile results into relevant reports;
- Supports client Data Validation of Workday tenants and issue resolution;
- Builds open and trusted client relationships and is prepared to challenge the client appropriately;
- Helps prepare for Workday Data Assurance (DA) reviews;
- Maintains and develops Workday capability, knowledge and experience through:
- Shadowing other members of the Workday practice;
- Completing Workday upgrade training for all new releases;
- Completion of further Workday certifications in line with company requirements and personal skills/interests;
- On the job learning and development through working with different Workday Practice members and on various client projects;
- Complies with all confidentiality and non-disclosure policies and/or agreements and ensures security of information at all times.
Kainos is a professional services organisation with clients spread across the globe and we deliver projects both from client site, and from our offices. While we will attempt to base you on projects near or at your contracted office location, you need to be willing to travel to client sites and spend time away during the week if it is required.
Given the range and nature of work that we carry out for our clients, all Kainos employees are required to possesses up to date security clearance (Basic Disclosure, Access NI etc), if you do not already possess this, you will be asked to apply for it prior to joining Kainos. Details on how to apply for this will be included in your offer lette