Facilities Management Services
- Providing hospitality services as requested including set up and recovery of soiled dishes.
- Handling & Delivery of incoming mail
- Supply, maintain and store stocks of all office supplies
- In house meeting room checks ensuring facilities are professionally presented always.
- Responsibility for printers including replacing and ordering toners when required, maintaining printer inventories, providing meter readings when requested.
- Co-ordinating fruit, milk, coffee, cereal and stationery supplies across all offices and maintaining associated records.
- Processing facilities assistance requests in line with the SLA.
- Assist with the co ordination and supervision of the work of contractors on site
- Co ordinate confidential waste paper disposal
- Coordinate off site storage services
- Proactive management of desk’s maintaining accurate records in line with team process, flagging challenges and proposing solutions in timely manner.
- Manage security pass access control systems for staff members, visitors and contractors and completing regular audits in line with team process.
- Understand and follow Emergency procedures including maintaining the Emergency Pack
- Administrative support as required.
- Planning, support and involvement with company events such as the annual company Kick Off
- Assistance for other internal departments as required.
- Providing cover for reception services during tea, lunch and annual/sick leave requirements.
Experience and Competencies
5 GCSEs including Maths and English (Grades A-C)
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, both orally and written
- Will ideally have experience in a facilities role
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word and Excel)
- Strong organisational/record keeping skills
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Contributes to a positive team environment
- Ability to prioritise
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and shows initiative on the job
- Highly Flexible with a real ‘can do’ attitude
- Personable and approachable
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Takes Responsibility for their work
- Efficient and punctual
- Collaborates with others
- Finds better ways to do their work
- Maintains a positive outlook
We’re an inclusive bunch at Kainos and we believe in equal opportunity. We welcome applications from all walks
of life, including those with criminal records. Everyone who is offered a position here undergoes a background
check, however no one is treated differently due to their background where it isn’t relevant to the role. It’s
important to note – failure to reveal information which is relevant to the position sought, could result in us
having to withdraw the conditional offer of employment.
In short: Having a criminal record will not exclude you from a career with Kainos. This depends entirely on the
nature and requirements of the position, together with the circumstances and background of offences.