At Kainos WorkSmart, everything we achieve is because of the quality, talent and determination of our people, and their ability to deliver amazing digital solutions which meet the needs of our customers. Our goal is to be the leading Workday partner globally, with our people seen as the leaders in Workday deployment solutions. We do this by investing heavily in our teams and our people, giving them the opportunity to grow their careers with us and to build their knowledge and skills. We’re passionate about the need to ensure they are presented with the best opportunities while ensuring our customers get the solutions they need.
We’re part of Kainos, which was established in 1986. We're rapidly growing in the US and we’re the largest Workday boutique partner in Europe providing full-service Workday solutions to our global customers.
Here at Kainos WorkSmart, to support the growth of the Smart business, we're looking for a Head of Smart Support to be based in our Belfast office. The Head of Smart Support will have overall accountability for the delivery of the Support function to the Smart client base. This includes achieving the Smart service levels for Gold & Platinum clients in conjunction with the overall management of the Smart Support team (support engineers & service managers).
- Sets the direction and plan for Smart Support function in agreement with the BU Leadership Team, regularly reviewing against measurable objectives
- Defines the Support priorities to achieve the agreed direction
- Effectively communicates the direction and progress with Staff, BU Leadership Team and client where appropriate
- Defines and regularly maintains a delivery plan to align with agreed Support goals, including SLAs, target resolution times, customer success objectives.
- Ensures timely resolution of client escalations in conjunction of Customer Success Team and the appropriate notification of same to the BU Leadership Team
- Develops a robust and scalable team structure to support Smart growth plans on a yearly basis. Ability to adopts team structure to meet challenging market conditions
- Proactively investigates, understands and reacts to the specific dynamics of the client usage of Smart and works with Product Team to align suitable findings within overall Product Roadmap
- Promotes all the Kainos offerings to clients and staff seeking out full Kainos Group opportunities where possible
- Leads all aspects of the operational running of the Smart Support functions including full responsibility for delivering Gold & Platinum Services Levels
- Ensures successful and referenceable delivery employing sustainable and profitable delivery models in line with the company culture
- Ensures strong and active quality assurance with risk management and reporting on an ongoing basis
- Ensures clear reporting lines and responsibilities within the team ensuring effective and resilient succession planning
- Development of and adherence to Group People strategies to engage, develop, retain and attract the top talent in the market
- Ensures Kainos company culture, modeling behaviors and values that exemplify the affiliative company culture are adhered to and maintained
- Leading a major client engagement for services business
- Handling detailed, complex concepts and problems
- Making timely and effective decisions
- Balancing multiple areas of responsibility simultaneously
- Leading pre-sales/business development activities and bids
- Proven track record of planning and implementing successful programs
- Fostering strong and appropriate relationships with senior stakeholders
- Highly knowledgeable of the following areas: People, Culture & Talent Development, Finance, planning, and evaluation, business development
- Continued professional growth and development in a changing business environment
- Ability to plan and meet deadlines in accordance with business requirements
- Acting as a leader internally and externally, displaying a professional, credible and positive image and attitude for Kainos
- Ability to motivate, lead, attract, retain and develop staff and the building of cross-functional teams geared for success.
- Experience of introducing and adhering to recognized Service Management and Project Management disciplines and quality standards
- Strong ability to make sensible decisions under pressure taking a balanced view of client demands and Kainos commercials
- Determination to succeed in challenging circumstances
- Ability to lead, grow and motivate effective teams
- Ability to be an independent decision maker but equally is inclusive when evaluating options
- Ability to plan for the future
- Innovative and driven in identifying ways to develop new business
- Negotiation with a strong commercial focus
- Can perform effectively in complex and difficult environments
- Ability to manage multiple senior stakeholders and develop trusted relationships
- Can achieve success through others
- Optimistic in outlook and can identify opportunities
- Constructive, resilient and perseverant
- Emotionally intelligent and good reader of people
- Willing to trust
Kainos is a professional services organisation with clients spread across the globe and we deliver projects both from client site, and from our offices. While we will attempt to base you on projects near or at your contracted office location, you need to be willing to travel to client sites and spend time away during the week if it is required.
Given the range and nature of work that we carry out for our clients, all Kainos employees are required to possesses up to date security clearance (Basic Disclosure, Access NI etc), if you do not already possess this, you will be asked to apply for it prior to joining Kainos.
We’re an inclusive bunch at Kainos and we believe in equal opportunity. We welcome applications from all walks
of life, including those with criminal records. Everyone who is offered a position here undergoes a background
check, however no one is treated differently due to their background where it isn’t relevant to the role. It’s
important to note – failure to reveal information which is relevant to the position sought, could result in us
having to withdraw the conditional offer of employment.
In short: Having a criminal record will not exclude you from a career with Kainos. This depends entirely on the
nature and requirements of the position, together with the circumstances and background of offences.