This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and hands-on individual to become a key member of one of the UK’s leading SaaS companies.
As a Product Marketing Executive, you will play a significant role in all marketing activities for Smart. You will craft messaging and positioning for the product. You'll conceive, develop and manage content and marketing programs that get results. A customer-centric approach, attention to detail, top-notch writing and editing skills, and the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits and everyday English is crucial.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Proactively drive and manage strategic marketing, including the management of integrated marketing campaigns involving positioning, content marketing, digital marketing, event management and awards.
- Manage online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness, achieve marketing objectives and drive marketing qualified leads (MQLs).
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Research, write and edit a spectrum of marketing and sales enablement collateral, from long-form whitepapers, guides, fact sheets, brochures and blogs to short-form emails, newsletters and social media
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your product
- Run the day-to-day delivery and management of multiple campaigns, ensuring they are delivered on time and within budget.
- Support and liaise with internal and external stakeholders,
- 2:1 degree or higher in Marketing, Communications or a similar, relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a marketing related role, with specific experience in managing digital marketing campaigns and content marketing.
- Experience using marketing automation tools
- Experience of tracking, analysis of and reporting on performance metrics
- Experience of researching and writing long-form content for a variety of target audiences in Plain English.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent knowledge of all social media channels and its application to business.
- The ability to multi-task, work unsupervised and prioritise own time and activities
- Experiencing using a CMS
- Experience of Marketo and Wordpress would be advantageous
We’re an inclusive bunch at Kainos and we believe in equal opportunity. We welcome applications from all walks
of life, including those with criminal records. Everyone who is offered a position here undergoes a background
check, however no one is treated differently due to their background where it isn’t relevant to the role. It’s
important to note – failure to reveal information which is relevant to the position sought, could result in us
having to withdraw the conditional offer of employment.
In short: Having a criminal record will not exclude you from a career with Kainos. This depends entirely on the
nature and requirements of the position, together with the circumstances and background of offences.