What you'll be responsible for:
- As part of a global in house Recruitment team you will manage a full cycle recruiting process, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience for your defined area
- As part of the in house recruitment team, you will support the recruitment for your aligned Business Area to delivery against annual hiring demand
- Focus on directly sourced talent to lead a commercially effective recruitment solution using the latest sourcing tools and social media in line with our employee brand
- Constantly seek to keep up to date with market intelligence, and competitor analysis for your area and maintain a strong network across peers within your field
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders across the Business Unit, taking an interest in commercial impacts of hiring decisions
- Experience of sourcing direct permanent candidates using market leading platforms and social media outlets
- Prequalify candidates and manage aligned recruitment administrators to ensure a smooth candidate experience
- Continually develop and maintain Talent Pools for your defined area (Permanent, Technical etc.)
- Track performance analytics for suppliers engaged and manage external supplier relationships closely
- Drive offer management process - including extending verbal offers, closing candidates and working with HR to extend offer letters and contracts for Permanent/Contract Employees
- Always seek to challenge how we work to enable best practice and provide support with continuous improvement initiatives across the end to end recruitment cycle
- Actively participate in People Support projects across the wider inhouse team
- Act as an internally and externally-facing representative of Kainos and our recruitment team, being a passionate ambassador for the brand both internally and externally.
Minimum (Essential) skills:
- Experience recruiting high calibre IT candidates in an agency, search firm or in-house recruiting team ideally ideally across multiple UK locations
- Experience partnering on a commercial level with stakeholders and suppliers throughout the end to end process
- Broad knowledge of programming languages, web technologies, software development process and emerging technologies
- Capable of working with minimal supervision and leading and developing others
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence and negotiate with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to make sound decisions under pressure, taking a balanced view of candidate needs and Kainos requirements
- Excellent negotiating and influencing skills and a strong team player
- A positive “can do” attitude towards the staffing challenges facing Kainos.
- Highly flexible, including a willingness to travel as requested.
- Kainos is a professional services organisation with clients spread across the globe and we deliver projects both from client site, and from our offices. While we will attempt to base you on projects near or at your contracted office location, you need to be willing to travel to client sites and spend time away during the week if it is required.
- Given the range and nature of work that we carry out for our clients, all Kainos employees are required to possesses up to date security clearance (Basic Disclosure, Access NI etc), if you do not already possess this, you will be asked to apply for it prior to joining Kainos. Details on how to apply for this will be included in your offer letter
We’re an inclusive bunch at Kainos and we believe in equal opportunity. We welcome applications from all walks
of life, including those with criminal records. Everyone who is offered a position here undergoes a background
check, however no one is treated differently due to their background where it isn’t relevant to the role. It’s
important to note – failure to reveal information which is relevant to the position sought, could result in us
having to withdraw the conditional offer of employment.
In short: Having a criminal record will not exclude you from a career with Kainos. This depends entirely on the
nature and requirements of the position, together with the circumstances and background of offences.