At Kainos WorkSmart, everything we achieve is because of the quality, talent, and determination of our people, and their ability to deliver amazing digital solutions which meet the needs of our customers. Our goal is to be the leading Workday partner globally, with our people seen as the leaders in Workday deployment solutions. We do this by investing heavily in our teams and our people, giving them the opportunity to grow their careers with us and to build their knowledge and skills. We’re passionate about the need to ensure they are presented with the best opportunities while ensuring our customers get the solutions they need.
We’re part of Kainos, which was established in 1986. We're rapidly growing in Canada and we’re the largest Workday boutique partner in Europe providing full-service Workday solutions to our global customers.
Essential Experience and Capabilities:
• A Minimum of 3 years commercial experience within a software delivery, business analysis or implementation consulting environment.
• A computer science or related degree to at least a 2:1 level.
• Sound communication skills including business writing and excellent spoken and written English.
• Understanding of consulting, business & technology and a good awareness of industry trends and their potential impact on current & future business applications.
• Experience of working to project plans.
• Sound communication skills including ability to deliver presentations using structure & style appropriate to audience.
• Good commercial awareness and sound understanding of project and business dynamics.
• Recognises Kainos competitor marketplace.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and make sensible decisions under pressure taking a balanced view of client demands and Kainos commercials.
• Capable of effective prioritisation of tasks and personal time management, while recognising and flagging issues outside area of own expertise.
• Capable of working with minimal supervision.
• Strong communication skills with an affable and credible persona, including formal presentations
• Ability to make sound decisions under pressure, taking a balanced view of client demands and Kainos commercials
• Excellent negotiating and influencing skills
• Good team player with strong leadership, coaching and people management skills.
• A positive “can do” attitude towards the commercial, technical and staffing challenges facing Kainos.
• Highly flexible, including a willingness to work away from home base.
• Affable, credible and can communicate effectively with clients and colleagues.
• Good team player capable of delivering results in less than perfect circumstances.
• Quality focused.
• Highly flexible (including willingness to work away from home base).
• Proactive with respect to personal development.
• Proactive and responsible in areas of expertise.
• Enthusiastic in the pursuit of duties.
• A positive "can do" attitude towards the technical challenges facing Kainos and clients.
We’re an inclusive bunch at Kainos and we believe in equal opportunity. We welcome applications from all walks
of life, including those with criminal records. Everyone who is offered a position here undergoes a background
check, however no one is treated differently due to their background where it isn’t relevant to the role. It’s
important to note – failure to reveal information which is relevant to the position sought, could result in us
having to withdraw the conditional offer of employment.
In short: Having a criminal record will not exclude you from a career with Kainos. This depends entirely on the nature and requirements of the position, together with the circumstances and background of offences.