The WorkSmart division is one of the fastest growing in Kainos. Our division operates in a global market and our expansion plans and growth targets are ambitious. We are one of the largest partners in Europe for Workday, an on‑demand financial management and human capital management software vendor. Primarily we implement Workday and supply additional supporting services in Europe but have recently expanded our operations into the USA.
As part of our growth strategy, we have identified the need for a marketing executive working within our team to help drive an effective marketing strategy which maximises sales, creates competitive advantage and strengthens our brand reputation worldwide. The role will require working closely with the Sales and Leadership teams, taking a proactive marketing approach to deliver a marketing plan that fully aligns with the division’s strategy.
Key responsibilities include:
Campaign Development, Execution and Measurement
- Develop and manage new demand generation and/or positioning campaigns to create MQL or solidify our place in new and existing markets.
- Review and analyse competitor behaviour, suggesting message realignment or activity evaluation to maintain our market position.
- Deliver innovative marketing campaigns to showcase value added services, incorporating digital marketing, webinars and events. Responsible for the ongoing management and tracking of the campaigns and lead generation process.
- Responsible for the management of the marketing budget, measuring and reporting on KPIs, and delivering value to the division.
- Strengthen online brand and utilise innovative digital campaigns to achieve marketing objectives.
- Delivering content for KainosworkSmart.com to showcase the division’s offerings, successes, engagement approach, people and thinking.
- Manage all external communication channels and messaging, focusing on driving engagement within the Workday community.
- Develop effective strategies to maintain and expand the awareness of the Kainos WorkSmart offering within Workday
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with global Workday marketing teams to maximise the opportunities for Kainos WorkSmart. Developing communication channels to showcase our capabilities and drive knowledge of our offering internally within Workday and externally to their customers and prospects.
- Work closely with division stakeholders to deliver engaging content, digital assets and collateral to help illustrate our experience and credibility as a strategic Workday partner.
Essential experience and capabilities:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a B2B marketing role
- A Bachelor degree 2:1 or higher in Marketing or Postgraduate/Masters in Marketing.
- The ability to develop, manage & deliver marketing plans with strong organisational and project management skills.
- Specific experience of:
- partnering marketing
- brand development
- campaign management
- management of suppliers
- organisation of large scale events
- Excellent organisational skills with a focus on attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A team player, capable of delivering results to tight deadlines.
- Ambitious & energetic with strong motivation to deliver
Desirable experience and capabilities:
- Experience of working in the IT industry.
- Ability to cultivate ideas for demand generation, while holding to branding, messaging and strategic direction.
- Experience of using CRM and marketing automation systems
- Highly flexible & can think ‘outside the box’.
- Ambitious with a strong ability to deliver on and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Can-do attitude and a strong work ethic.
- Ability to travel including long haul.
- Personable character who finds it easy to develop and maintain effective working relationships.
We’re an inclusive bunch at Kainos and we believe in equal opportunity. We welcome applications from all walks
of life, including those with criminal records. Everyone who is offered a position here undergoes a background
check, however no one is treated differently due to their background where it isn’t relevant to the role. It’s
important to note – failure to reveal information which is relevant to the position sought, could result in us
having to withdraw the conditional offer of employment.
In short: Having a criminal record will not exclude you from a career with Kainos. This depends entirely on the
nature and requirements of the position, together with the circumstances and background of offences.