The Post Deployment Services Consultant will lead and take responsibility for servicing post deployment clients. Responsibilities will include managing and resolving service queries and requests from clients, updating service tickets and knowledge sharing both with clients and peers.
You will work individually or as part of a team of post deployment consultants. You’ll get the best from our talented team by creating a productive and sustainable environment.
You’ll encourage self-organisation and learning, foresee and remove blockers and keep the business appraised of risks and issues.
You’ll work closely with other members of the PDS team and stakeholders to keep implementation and issue resolution flowing, and you’ll also have the support and guidance of an Engagement Manager and Engagement Leads.
- Possess a solid understanding of HCM solutions.
- Role model collaborative behaviours, values and professionalism.
- Lead continuous improvements; applying previous knowledge, experience and industry best practices in agile delivery
- Help the team develop their skills, and contribute to Kainos’ Workday practice.
- Establish ways of working to enable the team to plan, forecast, deliver and retrospect.
- Provide data, forecasts and updates to inform project and planning initiatives.
- Facilitate workshops and discussions to effectively gather requirements and achieve a joint understanding of needs
- Establish effective working relationships with customers and fellow consultants.
- Ensure stakeholders can access current, accurate incident status, without disruption to delivery
- You’ll have a proven track record of issue resolution.
- You will have shown the ability to share knowledge with fellow consultants.
- Considerable experience in a relevant commercial or technical environment.
- Broad, relevant work experience in a consulting firm or other client-facing role.
- An understanding of HCM is desired but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills are vital. You’ll need to be a persuasive and effective communicator with strong negotiating skills. It’s not only about talking, you’ll need to be able to listen, understand, and build on other’s viewpoints.
- A good understanding of a support model structure and issue resolution.
- You will need an eye for detail, particularly to interpret supplied information and understand sources and challenge where necessary.
- The ability to facilitate team meetings and group conversations
- Relevant commercial experience
- A good understanding of technology, digital services and trends.
- Good commercial awareness.
- The ability to communicate effectively with the team and external stakeholders
- Experience in a support role as part of a Workday team (desirable)
Kainos is a professional services organisation with clients spread across the globe and we deliver projects both from client site, and from our offices. While we will attempt to base you on projects near or at your contracted office location, you need to be willing to travel to client sites and spend time away during the week if it is required.
Given the range and nature of work that we carry out for our clients, all Kainos employees are required to possesses up to date security clearance (Basic Disclosure, Access NI etc), if you do not already possess this, you will be asked to apply for it prior to joining Kainos.