Kainos is a key partner of Workday, the world’s leading cloud based software platform for Finance and Human Capital Management, providing implementation and managed services to clients in Europe and the US. With a fantastic team, a unique culture and a great delivery track record, our client seeks to continue their success through the acquisition of an experienced Sales Director.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and hands-on sales leader to lead the charge in the further development of one of the UK’s leading Workday partnerships. With a rich proposition including proprietary solutions and repeatable IP, our client has rapidly emerged as a leader in this new and exciting market place.
The Services Sales Director will take overall responsibility for the overall sales number, through the development and successful execution of implementation services opportunities within a FTSE top-250 client base.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and to expand the company’s customer base within the UK.
- Taking a lead role in the partnership with Workday, ensuring that Kainos is proactively supporting this relationship and differentiating against the backdrop of a highly competitive landscape.
- Leading and developing a small team of senior business development professionals.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Defining the structure and content of bid-responses including being a key contributor of engaging bid content and presentations.
- Effectively communicating the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- Working alongside the practice leadership team in the development and execution of go to market propositions and campaigns.
- Maintaining and reporting on the progress of the overall sales pipeline.
- Managing client relationships through the implementation, acting as Account Manager for the purpose of client escalation, negotiation of change control and soliciting feedback.
Successful candidates will be:
- Experienced Business Development Managers from a large scale HRIS consulting background with at least 10 years’ experience of working with clients in the selling professional services / HCM implementation services.
Candidates will typically have:
- Proven sales experience, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Established relationships across the HRIS industry.
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors.
- Broad technology experience and a sound awareness of technology trends and their potential impact on current & future projects.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Developed appreciation of the Human Capital Management software / solutions eco-system.
- Expert presentation and business writing skills.
- Salary Information: Highly competitive executive salary, bonus and benefits.
- Applications are invited from candidates who have the right to live and work throughout the European Union.
We’re an inclusive bunch at Kainos and we believe in equal opportunity. We welcome applications from all walks
of life, including those with criminal records. Everyone who is offered a position here undergoes a background
check, however no one is treated differently due to their background where it isn’t relevant to the role. It’s
important to note – failure to reveal information which is relevant to the position sought, could result in us
having to withdraw the conditional offer of employment.
In short: Having a criminal record will not exclude you from a career with Kainos. This depends entirely on the
nature and requirements of the position, together with the circumstances and background of offences.