Amazing things happen when people believe they can
A culture that brings the best out in everyone
Our culture is a special one. It’s shaped by our values and the behaviours we show every day, making sure our people feel supported to be the best version of themselves at work. It’s what makes Kainos unique.
Our open and inclusive culture creates a modern workplace where people feel empowered, connected and supported to flourish and grow. Proud to be one of the leading global companies to work for, we embrace and promote diversity, personal fulfilment and development. Being part of the Kainos team means being encouraged, challenged, rewarded and fulfilled.
United by our values
Everyone at Kainos signs up to actively demonstrate the same key values. This helps us create an environment of success, where our people work together to meet the biggest challenges – and enjoy themselves along the way.
Building a truly modern workplace
We embrace flexible, activity-based working, equipping our people with everything they need to be successful and feel connected, wherever in the world they work from. Our offices are designed to encourage collaboration and creativity. And as we continue to create a workplace of the future, we build deep and successful partnerships with our customers, wherever the team are located.
Our values make Kainos such a great place to work. Everyone from new recruits right up to the CEO really lives our values. And we’re rewarded for it, too – in end of year reviews and also through our Recognition scheme which allows us to nominate our colleagues for awards – anything from cinema tickets right up to £250.
Putting people first
We focus on five key areas to make sure we’re giving our people all they need and more:
- Career progression: a dynamic learning programme with something for everyone
- Financial: a completive compensation package which includes an annual share award
- Emotional: employee assistance programmes and employee advocacy and networking groups
- Physical: a comprehensive healthcare package supported by regular wellbeing initiatives
- Social: a calendar of social events as well as yearly financial support for our people to learn a new skill of their choice – anything from drone flying to cookery classes!
As well as benefiting from enhanced maternity pay, flexible working enabled me to come back part-time so I have a great balance between working and parenting. And the financial benefits are fantastic – my shares are a great savings pot for my daughter’s future!