Works within a multi-skilled agile team to collect and analyse service performance data to create and share insight that drives service improvement.
Works within a multi-skilled agile team to collect and analyse service performance data to create and share insight to senior customers that drives service improvement by,
- Taking responsibility for the collection, effective analysis and recommendations to improve the performance of digital services.
- Supporting senior customers to make decisions for service improvement based on new insight.
- Clearly communicating service performance against key indicators to internal and external stakeholders.
- Helping senior customers to meet the Digital by Default Service Standard for service performance.
- Working with development teams and product owners to provide easy and open access to data feeds and service performance dashboards.
- Advising customers and managers on the estimated effort and technical implications of key performance indicators.
- Engaging and contributing to the performance analyst community.
- Coaching and mentoring staff.
The following are required skills for Digital Performance Analysts:
- Able to understand an entire service and the goals of this service for its users.
- Is confident engaging and influencing senior customers on both business and technical subjects.
- Able to simply and clearly communicate across user needs, design and technology in conversation, documentation and presentations.
- Is a leader with good analytical and communication skills who has a passion for data-driven decision making.
- Has experience using and configuring web analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Has experience using and configuring data visualisation tools such as Tableau.
- Has experience in combining qualitative and quantitative datasets.
- Has experience in manipulating or wrangling data for analysis.
- Has experience designing and configuring performance dashboards.
- Has knowledge and experience of the GDS Service Design manual for performance analysis. Has coached and mentored junior and experienced technical staff.
- Able to make effective decisions within fast-moving Agile delivery.
- Has good understanding of tools, design methodologies and best practice.
- Has an open attitude to sharing information.
- Able to prioritise their own time and activities.
The following are desirable skills:
- Has software development experience in web technologies.
- Actively shares their thoughts and views on data practices.
- Has experience of system performance analysis.
We’re an inclusive bunch at Kainos and we believe in equal opportunity. We welcome applications from all walks
of life, including those with criminal records. Everyone who is offered a position here undergoes a background
check, however no one is treated differently due to their background where it isn’t relevant to the role. It’s
important to note – failure to reveal information which is relevant to the position sought, could result in us
having to withdraw the conditional offer of employment.
In short: Having a criminal record will not exclude you from a career with Kainos. This depends entirely on the
nature and requirements of the position, together with the circumstances and background of offences.